[Bitcoin-development] comments on BIP 100

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Mon Jun 15 18:14:56 UTC 2015

I think he's more talking about like extension-blocks, however they
are actually soft-forkable even (and keep the 21m coins obviously)

See  See https://www.mail-archive.com/bitcoin-development%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg07937.html

and Tier Nolan tech detail
https://www.mail-archive.com/bitcoin-development@lists.sourceforge.net/msg07927.html

Discussion / claimed properties on