[Bitcoin-development] Reusable payment codes

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Tue Jun 16 16:26:07 UTC 2015

This is very well done.

Have you seen this discussion that I started regarding BIP 63?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083961.0

I have no response from Peter Todd back on it other than "my time is
better spent focusing on more fundemental issues" and "I've also got
no-one interested in funding stealth address development right now,"
when several people (myself included) offered to send donations to see
the BIP (63) advance, no donation address was posted, so... waiting
for him to act on that.

I'm definitely supportive of seeing what you've written up here as
Reusable payment codes move to draft in https://github.com/bitcoin/bips
When you can, please write up something on bitcointalk as well.