[Bitcoin-development] Reusable payment codes

Peter Todd pete at petertodd.org
Tue Jun 16 17:46:41 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 09:26:07AM -0700, odinn wrote:
> This is very well done.
>
> Have you seen this discussion that I started regarding BIP 63?
>
> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083961.0
>
> I have no response from Peter Todd back on it other than "my time is
> better spent focusing on more fundemental issues" and "I've also got
> no-one interested in funding stealth address development right now,"
> when several people (myself included) offered to send donations to see
> the BIP (63) advance, no donation address was posted, so... waiting
> for him to act on that.

Sorry, but I'm looking at the huge amount of work that I'll likely have
responding to the blocksize issue, so I think I'm inclined to shelve
work on BIP63 for now.

Feel free to take it up; a (>=2)-part standard describing the resuable
codes aspect, and separately how the ephemeral key is transmitted to the
recipient makes sense to me.

--
'peter'[:-1]@petertodd.org
0000000000000000127ab1d576dc851f374424f1269c4700ccaba2c42d97e778