[Bitcoin-development] Concerns Regarding Threats by a Developer to Remove Commit Access from Other Developers

Milly Bitcoin milly at bitcoins.info
Thu Jun 18 14:53:22 UTC 2015

 >So I'm *not* the decider for anything that concerns the behavior of
the global consensus, and I cannot be, as I have explained in the

The person who decides if a pull request is accepted is a decider and
significantly affects the behavior of the global consensus.  The only
option for someone who doesn't agree is to hard fork.  There is no way
around that and you should just accept that fact and move on.

Russ