[Bitcoin-development] F2Pool has enabled full replace-by-fee

Milly Bitcoin milly at bitcoins.info
Fri Jun 19 16:50:53 UTC 2015

"prima facie" generally means that in a court case the burden of proof
shifts from one party to another. For instance, if you have a federal
trademark registration that is prima fascia evidence of those rights
even though they could still be challenged.  To say a prosecutor would
have prima fascia evidence of a crime because double spend was detected
is quite a stretch.