[Bitcoin-development] Mailman incompatibility with DKIM ...

Adam Weiss adam at signal11.com
Fri Jun 19 19:47:56 UTC 2015

Hi Warren,

If you set dmarc_moderation_action to "Munge from", the list will detect
when someone posts from a domain that publishes a request for strict
signature checking for all mails originating from it (in DNS) and rewrite
the envelope-from to the list's address.  Reply-to will be added and set to
the original sender.

I think that this is probably a better way to workaround the issue (rather
than playing with getting the list to not break the signature) until these
things mature further.

Thoughts?

--adam