[bitcoin-dev] A Proposed Compromise to the Block Size Limit

Benjamin benjamin.l.cordes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 17:46:55 UTC 2015

There is no ensured Quality of service, is there? If you "bid" higher, then
you don't know what you are going to get. Also because you have no way of
knowing what *others* are bidding. Only if you have auctions (increasing
increments) you can establish a feedback loop to settle demand and supply.
And the supply side doesn't adapt. Adapting supply would help resolve parts
of the capacity problem.