[bitcoin-dev] A Proposed Compromise to the Block Size Limit

Benjamin benjamin.l.cordes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 19:40:20 UTC 2015

"On the Lightning network, a large hub can't steal my money." Malicious
hubs could flood the network. The way it is discussed now it's not
resistant to Sybil attack either. It's an interesting idea in a very early
stage. Not at all a drop-in replacement for Bitcoin anytime soon, as some
imply. Blockstream shouldn't make these issues into pitches of their own
tech of their for-profit enterprise.