[bitcoin-dev] BIP Process and Votes

Andrew Lapp lapp0 at purdue.edu
Mon Jun 29 00:23:38 UTC 2015

Your discussion is taking up a lot of room in my inbox and it doesn't
seem like either side is getting through to the other. Perhaps you could
create a document outlining all the failure modes possible due to the
current system, the current systems security assumptions and possible
solutions. Now it seems this is just a semantic debate and would
probably be better solved with you writing a BIP and having that
reviewed and critiqued.

-Andrew Lapp