[bitcoin-dev] Block size increase oppositionists: please clearly define what you need done to increase block size to a static 8MB, and help do it

Michael Naber mickeybob at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:35:12 UTC 2015

Re: Why bother doubling capacity? So that we could have 2x more network
participants of course.

Re: No clear way to scaling beyond that: Computers are getting more capable
aren't they? We'll increase capacity along with hardware.

It's a good thing to scale the network if technology permits it. How can
you argue with that?