[Bitcoin-development] BIP for standard multi-signature P2SH addresses

Pindar Wong pindar.wong at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:24:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

Perhaps at some point consider introducing something akin to a
'Bitcoin-Draft' (BD) status with some autoexpiry period?

I understand that the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
<http://www.ietf.org>  has the concept of 'Internet Drafts" (ID)
<http://www.ietf.org/ietf-ftp/1id-guidelines.txt> and this looks like it
has worked for them so far.

m2c.