[Bitcoin-development] Electrum 2.0 has been tagged

Andreas Schildbach andreas at schildbach.de
Thu Mar 12 10:28:25 UTC 2015

That doesn't work for mobile wallets, because we need to consider the
offline case. To fix this, we'd need to extend BIP70 to tell the
merchant where to forward the half-signed transaction to. Then again I'm
not sure if we want that, for privacy reasons. In any case, practical
multisig is still a looong way off.