[Bitcoin-development] Electrum 2.0 has been tagged

Andreas Schildbach andreas at schildbach.de
Thu Mar 12 10:41:03 UTC 2015

For reasonably skilled users your points are valid, but I'm sure you
also – like me – encountered the kind of user who has absolutely no clue
but thinks he understands. S/he will ignore warnings and run into
troubles. This generates a huge amount of support cases and likely tears
about lost coins.

The simple fact that someone elses broken RNG implementation/wrapper
could compromise the security of my software frightens me.