[Bitcoin-development] Address Expiration to Prevent Reuse

Thy Shizzle thyshizzle at outlook.com
Fri Mar 27 01:51:46 UTC 2015

Yes I agree, also there is talks about a government body I know of warming to bitcoin by issuing addresses for use by a business and then all transactions can be tracked for that business entity. This is one proposal I saw put forward by a country specific bitcoin group to their government and so not allowing address reuse would neuter that :(