[Bitcoin-development] "network disruption as a service" and proof of local storage

Thy Shizzle thyshizzle at outlook.com
Sat Mar 28 02:55:00 UTC 2015

If the IP discovery is your main motivation, why don't you introduce some onion routing into transactions? That would solve this problem easily, of course there is an overhead which will slightly slow down the relay of transactions but not significantly, also make it an option not enforced, for those worried about IP association.