[Bitcoin-development] Block Size Increase

Alan Reiner etotheipi at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:51:51 UTC 2015

Actually I believe that side chains and off-main-chain transactions will be
a critical part for the overall scalability of the network.  I was actually
trying to make the point that (insert some huge block size here) will be
needed to even accommodate the reduced traffic.

I believe that it is definitely over 20MB. If it was determined to be 100
MB ten years from now, that wouldn't surprise me.

Sent from my overpriced smartphone