[Bitcoin-development] Bitcoin-development Digest, Vol 48, Issue 41

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sat May 9 00:42:08 UTC 2015

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 12:00 AM, Damian Gomez <dgomez1092 at gmail.com> wrote:

> ...of the following:
>
>  the DH_GENERATION would in effect calculate the reponses for a total
> overage of the public component, by addding a ternary option in the actual
> DH key (which I have attached to sse if you can iunderstand my logic)
[snip code]

Intriguing; and certainly a change of the normal pace around here.

> where w represents the weight of the total number of semantical
> constraints that an idivdual has expressed throught emotivoe packets that I
> am working on (implementation os difficutlt).  I think this is the
> appropriate route to implemeting a greating block size that will be used in
> preventing interception of bundled informations and replace value.  Client
> side implmentation will cut down transaction fees for the additional 264 bit
> implementation and greatly reduce need for ewallet providers to do so.

In these posts I am reminded of and sense some qualitative
similarities with a 2012 proposal by Mr. NASDAQEnema of Bitcointalk
with respect to multigenerational token architectures. In particula,r
your AES ModuleK Hashcodes (especially in light of Winternitz
compression) may constitute an L_2 norm attractor similar to the
motherbase birthpoint metric presented in that prior work.  Rethaw and
I provided a number of points for consideration which may be equally
applicable to your work:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=57253.msg682056#msg682056

Your invocation of emotive packets suggests that you may be a
colleague of Mr. Virtuli Beatnik?  While not (yet) recognized as a
star developer himself; his eloquent language and his mastery of skb
crypto-calculus and differential-kernel number-ontologies demonstrated
in his latest publication ( https://archive.org/details/EtherealVerses
) makes me think that he'd be an ideal collaborator for your work in
this area.