[Bitcoin-development] BIP for deterministic pay-to-script-hash multi-signature addresses

Eric Lombrozo elombrozo at gmail.com
Sun May 24 00:44:20 UTC 2015

A few months back, William Swanson and I had worked on a more general script template format. Unfortunately, other work has prevented us from being able to fully complete it - but here’s the start:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nGF6LjGwhzuiJ9AQwKAhN1a1SXvGGHWxoKmDSkiIsPI <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nGF6LjGwhzuiJ9AQwKAhN1a1SXvGGHWxoKmDSkiIsPI>/

- Eric Lombrozo