[Bitcoin-development] Proposed alternatives to the 20MB step function

Braun Brelin bbrelin at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:15:43 UTC 2015

How is this being pigheaded? In my opinion, this is leadership.  If
*something* isn't implemented soon, the network is going to have some real
problems, right at the
time when adoption is starting to accelerate.  I've been seeing nothing but
navel-gazing and circlejerks on this issue for weeks now.  Gavin or Mike or
someone at some
point needs to step up and say "follow me".

Braun Brelin