[bitcoin-dev] BIP - Block size doubles at each reward halving with max block size of 32M

Btc Drak btcdrak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 07:49:02 UTC 2015

> * 2 MB, height 210,000 < 420,000; (when 75% of last 1,000 blocks signal
support)

This doesnt give anyone a chance to upgrade and would cause a hard fork the
moment a miner created a >1MB block. Flag day (hard fork) upgrades must
start the change at a sufficient time in the future (greater than the
current block height) to give all nodes the chance to upgrade.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 3:37 AM, John Sacco via bitcoin-dev <