[bitcoin-dev] RFC - BIP: URI scheme for Blockchain exploration

Jorge Timón jtimon at jtimon.cc
Mon Nov 16 14:43:44 UTC 2015

Not a native english speaker myself, so I may have missed some things...

Yes, sorry about the link. I guess you can point to #6230 . I can
rebase it if needed but I would close it again because I don't want to
have too many things from #6382 opened at the same time (is noisy and
worse for review). My plan was to not open it independently at least
until after #6907 (and actually after 0.12 assuming #6907 gets in by
0.12). But then I would maybe open a new one and reference the old one
rather than reopening #6230 (which tends to be confusing).
I'm not really sure what's the best answer here...but #6382 is
certainly going to need rebase and the link will be broken again.
Maybe one answer is to copy some text from #6230 or the commit and add
it directly to the BIP instead of referencing to that commit (which
will be, at least until #6907 is merged, a moving target).