[bitcoin-dev] Alternative name for CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY (BIP112)

Matt Corallo lf-lists at mattcorallo.com
Thu Nov 26 22:23:38 UTC 2015

Actually, with this argument I think CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY is more appropriate. To an app developer, you're enforcing maturity by enforcing sequence. I think it's much more clear to app devs to say sequence here since it makes explicit how to create the transaction which passes the check, whereas saying maturity night be confusing.