[bitcoin-dev] Dev-list's stance on potentially altering the PoW algorithm

Daniele Pinna daniele.pinna at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:30:40 UTC 2015

The recently published paper I referenced cite's the Cuckoo cycle
algorithm, discusses its limitations and explains how their proposed
algorithm greatly improves on it. Again.... you're probably in a WAYYY
better position to judge this than I am. My question was purely
hypothetical as I wanted to know where the core devs stand on flipping the
mining ecosystem upside down.

Thanks for your link though, I'll read it right now (before finishing the
research article i posted :) ).

Daniele

Daniele Pinna, Ph.D