[bitcoin-dev] Proposed new policy for transactions that depend on other unconfirmed transactions

Alex Morcos morcos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:02:40 UTC 2015

Yes, total number of dependent transactions regardless of chain depth.

A descendant package means all the transactions that can not be included in
a block before the transaction in question.

An ancestor package means all the transactions that are required to be
included in a block before the transaction in question can be.