[bitcoin-dev] CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY - We need more usecases to motivate the change

Mark Friedenbach mark at friedenbach.org
Tue Oct 6 00:19:06 UTC 2015

Alex, decreasing granularity is a soft-fork, increasing is a hard-fork.
Therefore I've kept the highest possible precision (1 second, 1 block) with
the expectation that at some point in the future if we need more low-order
bits we can soft-fork them to other purposes, we can decrease granularity
at that time.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Alex Morcos via bitcoin-dev <