[bitcoin-dev] This thread is not about the soft/hard fork technical debate

Milly Bitcoin milly at bitcoins.info
Tue Oct 6 06:03:49 UTC 2015

This list is about "Development discussion list for Bitcoin protocol and
its implementation" So legal notices placed on the software is relevant
to the list.

It is also relevant that you go around speaking with authority when you
have no idea what you are talking about.  A copyright is a legal notice
and the courts care how the notice is written.  The purpose of the
notice is to notify people of potential litigation if they use the
software in a certain way.  You want to claim "off topic" because you
caught spouting nonsense and you want to divert attention elsewhere.

Russ