[bitcoin-dev] extension-blocks/sidechains & fractional/coin-cap/demurrage (Re: Let's deploy BIP65 CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY!)

Venzen Khaosan venzen at mail.bihthai.net
Wed Oct 7 10:13:15 UTC 2015

Exactly,

In the coming fee market crunch, any speculator would trade an
extended block in the implied direction and also hedge in the opposite
direction in case it gets rejected.

The speculative public will most likely trade in the same direction,
initially, but arbitrage and futures markets perspectives (generally
more informed) will go the opposite way and create a new chart pattern
that will precede contrarian price motion.

In the end, as the community illusion of non-interdependce fades, we'd
expect bitcoin price to tend to its natural condition: parity with the
most powerful fiat currency out there: the psychological King, the US
dollar.

After decades we could expect an inverse correlation to develop as the
majority world moves from paper to digital - barring a critical
survival event such as a solar EMP, which is due, but which I reserve
judgement upon for investment purposes.

You can buy coffee with XT bitcoins, but that is really small-minded
behavior in the current deflationary environment... Mike Hearn, you
economic imbicile, give me 15 minutes with you in public and I will
knock you out of the Bitcoin space forever...

Venzen Khaosan