[bitcoin-dev] Liquid

Tier Nolan tier.nolan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:57:00 UTC 2015

It is interesting someone trying the sidechain approach.

I guess having trusted third parties to manage the chain was not a short
term thing?  It looks like there is no POW for the Liquid sidechain.

This is an area where the bitcoin could benefit by adding a way to transfer
money to/from sidechain without requiring third parties.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Benjamin via bitcoin-dev <