[bitcoin-dev] Memory leaks?

Mike Hearn hearn at vinumeris.com
Wed Oct 14 09:09:40 UTC 2015

Leaks are not the only explanation possible. Caches and fragmentation can
also give this sort of effect. Unfortunately the tools to debug this aren't
great. You could try a build with tcmalloc and use it to investigate heap
stats.

Odinn, trolling like a 3 year old will get you swiftly banned. Last warning.