[bitcoin-dev] Memory leaks?

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Wed Oct 14 15:19:33 UTC 2015

For the record, Mr. Hearn, you do not own this list.  I submit to you
that you have very little to say on this matter at this stage and your
idle threats to "ban people" based on their preferences, suggestions,
or characterizations of your chosen software project are at best very
silly.

I am not and never was on bitcoin-xt at googlegroups.com and thus have
clipped that from the reply-to.

Mike Hearn via bitcoin-dev: