[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin-NG whitepaper.

Bob McElrath bob_bitcoin at mcelrath.org
Wed Oct 14 20:52:35 UTC 2015

So it seems to me that all I need to do is figure out who the current leader is,
and DDoS him off the network to shut Bitcoin-NG down.

This is a significant advantage to bitcoin's ex-post-facto blocks: no one knows
where the next one will come from.  The only way to shut the network down is to
shut all nodes down.

--
Cheers, Bob McElrath

"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong."
    -- H. L. Mencken