[bitcoin-dev] [BIP] Normalized transaction IDs

Christian Decker decker.christian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:44:53 UTC 2015

Hm, that is true as long as the signer is the only signer of the
transaction, otherwise he'd be invalidating the signatures of the other
signers. That can however be fixed by having a canonical ordering of Inputs
and Outputs, which has been discussed before in order to decrease
information that can be gained about the spender. Maybe we can defer to
that effort?