[bitcoin-dev] [patch] Switching Bitcoin Core to sqlite db

Joseph Gleason ⑈ fireduck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 21:56:18 UTC 2015

I have done a lot of recent work on local key value stores, mostly for a
java electrum server I am working on.

I'd suggest considering LMDB.  One downside is that it is memory mapped so
32-bit systems that need over 2gb of storage are right out.  Other than
that, it is quite fast and seems reliable in my testing.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 2:37 PM Jeff Garzik via bitcoin-dev <