[bitcoin-dev] push tx fuzzing

Manuel Aráoz manuelaraoz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:22:51 UTC 2015

Interesting project, Kristov. Two more ideas for fuzzing bitcoin txs:
- random bit flipping from valid txs
- random tx script generators:
  - from a grammar
  - from a stochastic grammar
  - from a random sequence of opcodes

I've made some really small experiments on fuzzing in the past [1][2], and
I'm interested in helping out.

Best,
Manuel

[1] https://github.com/maraoz/json-fuzzer
[2] https://github.com/maraoz/bitcoin-fuzzer

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Wladimir J. van der Laan via bitcoin-dev <