[bitcoin-dev] Open Block Chain Licence, BIP[xxxx] Draft

Ahmed Zsales ahmedzsales18 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:28:28 UTC 2015

Your points are interesting, but they are covered:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEbhrQ4ELzBMVFxajNZa2hzMTg/view?usp=sharing

Your general point: "Better just put everything in public domain" is the
reason why Bitcoin works, but taken to the extreme it is an argument
against attempts to obfuscate transaction ownership.

Regards,

Ahmed