[bitcoin-dev] AT&T has effectively banned Bitcoin nodes via utilizing private subnets.

Matt Whitlock bip at mattwhitlock.name
Wed Sep 2 19:21:48 UTC 2015

I've been trying to keep our discussion off-list because it is off-topic, but you keep adding the list back on in your replies.

http://steamforge.net/wiki/images/2/29/Settings-Firewall-Advanced.png

Settings > Firewall > Advanced Configuration > Outbound Protocol Control > All Other Protocols

That's all you had to do.