[bitcoin-dev] BIP 100 repo

Jeff Garzik jgarzik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:38:33 UTC 2015

Luke,

- Definitely agree with most of your suggestions on the practical side;
several clarification could be made.
- The power to decrease the hard limit appears riskier long term in my
analysis.  This is mitigated somewhat by the ease at which miners may
locally or collectively lower the block size at any time, without a vote.