[bitcoin-dev] Proposed minor change to BIP 01 to use a PR for request assignment

Eric Lombrozo elombrozo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:41:52 UTC 2015

I think it's a reasonable approach. Once the number is assigned, the
change is made and the pull request is updated.

Only thing is it would be nice to be able to indicate which pull
requests are number requests and which pull requests are ready for
merging. Perhaps we should make a special label for number requests.

- Eric