[bitcoin-dev] Weekly development meetings on IRC

Luke Dashjr luke at dashjr.org
Fri Sep 18 04:57:14 UTC 2015

On Friday, September 18, 2015 1:07:10 AM Wladimir J. van der Laan via
bitcoin-dev wrote:
> At Monday's code sprint we had a good idea to schedule a regular developer
> meeting in #bitcoin-dev.
>
> Attendance is of course voluntary, but it may be good to have a time that
> many people are expected to be present and current issues can be
> discussed.

I think it's important to make a point that these meetings are for
discussions, and explicitly never decisions, to avoid a repeat of the P2SH
events when people have to miss it.

> Any preference for days/times?
>
> What about e.g. every week 15:00-16:00 UTC on Thursday?

I think I would prefer a bit later, but I could probably make this work.
Probably should try to make it more practical for California devs though,
since there are a number of them.

Luke