[bitcoin-dev] Weekly development meetings on IRC

Btc Drak btcdrak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:24:50 UTC 2015

Google calendar is localised, so it doesn't matter. The problem with
quoting UTC anyway it the meeting times are going to change for those that
observe DST. It would be much better to quote an actual timezone of an
actual area so it will remain constant, like 1700 CEST, or 0900AM PDT for
example. Otherwise when the clocks change, what was a convenient meeting
time will become inconvenient for some.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Matt Corallo via bitcoin-dev <