[bitcoin-dev] Weekly development meetings on IRC

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:31:28 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Matt Corallo via bitcoin-dev
> Google Calendar is localized, but has an option to change the timezone
> of an event, it just doesnt have UTC in its options. So, yes, we should
> use something that observes DST in roughly the same way as everyone else
> - CEST/PDT/EST/etc.

uh. There is fairly little global consistency in DST usage. Lots of
places do dst on different dates.

So if it's in some DST timezone it's likely to move twice each change
for some subset of the people who do it.

E.g. europe and US end DST one week apart.