[bitcoin-dev] Weekly development meetings on IRC

gb kiwigb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 13:51:29 UTC 2015

Although the planning for this a bit far along now, one consideration I
might add from experience on working with other transglobal IT projects
is the effect of timezones on local mood/alertness/awareness etc. The
guys at 9am pinging on their first coffee in the antipodes will be in a
different mindset than those at 21:00 in Europe, and this is
unavoidable. What is possible is to schedule the meeting every other
week at a time that is better for the "other" half, whoever that might
be. This comes at the cost of not having an exactly same time set every
week.