[bitcoin-dev] Weekly development meetings on IRC: schedule

Vincent Truong vincent.truong at procabiak.com
Wed Sep 23 14:06:20 UTC 2015

All,

Current meeting time visualised globally.

http://everytimezone.com/#2015-9-24,420,4ia

jl,

I think I found a good compromise: if the US want to accommodate Asia and
willing to sacrifice preference, 23:00 to 00:00 UTC might work.

http://everytimezone.com/#2015-9-24,660,4ia

It isn't easy to grab everyone's preference and accommodate everyone, so
this might work in theory but people may not be free to show up. US should
be ok. UK can participate or catch some nice z. Asia will need a bit of
early bird time but it's not as crazy as 3am. AU also fits in there nicely.

A meeting like this once a month should be enough probably (say, do this on
the first week of the month, and run every other week on the main
schedule). But I don't know whether there are enough people in Asia/AU to
make it worth it. Asia/AU people, thoughts?
On Sep 23, 2015 9:01 PM, "jl2012 via bitcoin-dev" <