[bitcoin-dev] Let's deploy BIP65 CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY!

Mike Hearn hearn at vinumeris.com
Mon Sep 28 12:54:33 UTC 2015

> we have NO hard fork mechanism in place that isn't highly prone to
> systemic consensus failure.

Just use an opcode that isn't currently defined. Done. What about that
mechanism is prone to failure?

Re: coma. No need for insults. Please read my article and address the
points raised there, which, by the way, do not include any mention of SPV
wallets. Although your belief that SPV wallets are "inherently insecure"
seems needlessly trollish - I certainly would disagree, but it's a
different debate.