[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin mining idea

Neil Haran nharan81 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 05:47:04 UTC 2015

My apologies Lauri!

Here is the idea:

I want to build a massive rock paper scissors tournament, the largest the
world has ever seen and one that no one can stop. I imagine re-purposing
bitcoin-qt to do this.

Imagine a tournament like the World Series of Poker, but for RPS.

Each person plays a best of 5 tournament each round. The players are
randomly matched against each other. The number of rounds would effectively
be the depth of a binary tree...

So if a million people play in this tournament, you would need to win 20
rounds to win the tournament and the cash prize.

Now, I will supply this cash prize and I have media connections to get
coverage for this. I fully believe I could get millions playing in this.

Thanks,
Neil