[bitcoin-dev] Build: win64: Package 'mingw-w64-dev' has no installation candidate

Roy Osherove roy at osherove.com
Tue Sep 29 06:09:36 UTC 2015

Ah, I didn't notice, thanks!

--
Thanks,

Roy Osherove

   - *@RoyOsherove* <https://twitter.com/RoyOsherove>
   - Read my new book *Notes to a Software Team Leader
<http://TeamLeadSkills.com>*
   - Or *my new course* about Beautiful Builds <http://courses.osherove.com>
and Continuous Delivery
   - +1-201-256-5575
    - Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (New York)