[bitcoin-dev] Simple Bitcoin Payment Channel Protocol v0.1 draft (request for comments)

Rune Kjær Svendsen runesvend at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:03:47 UTC 2016

Dear list

I've spent the past couple of months developing a simple protocol for
working with payment channels. I've written up a specification of how
it operates, in an attempt to standardize the operations of opening,
paying and closing.

This specification was derived from a mostly-working implementation
which will be open sourced in a short while (after a clean-up). It's
written in Haskell.

I'm sharing the specification now because I think it has value in
itself to have everything documented, especially since I've chosen to
write the implementation in Haskell, and for people to point out any
errors or basically anything I haven't thought of.

Link:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/runeksvendsen/simple-bitcoin-payment-channel-protocol/master/simple-bitcoin-payment-channel-protocol-v0.1.txt

Regards
Rune