[bitcoin-dev] BIP clearing house addresses

Matthew Roberts matthew at roberts.pm
Thu Aug 4 02:07:06 UTC 2016

This would honestly work. It forces the attacker to go through with the
clearing phase which simultaneously makes it possible to "cancel" the TX
through another logic branch before the timeout occurs. I'd say that would
meet the needs of a clearing mechanism / fraud prevention system for an
exchange perfectly while requiring minimal changes to the software.

Very, very smart idea. A++, would read again.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Tier Nolan via bitcoin-dev <