[bitcoin-dev] BIP Number Request: Addresses over Audio

Trevin Hofmann trevinhofmann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 22:59:25 UTC 2016

Would it be feasible to transmit an entire BIP21 URI as audio? If you were
to encode any extra information (such as amount), it would be useful to
include a checksum for the entire message. This checksum could possibly be
used instead of the checksum in the address.

Trevin

On Aug 8, 2016 3:06 PM, "Justin Newton via bitcoin-dev" <