[bitcoin-dev] BIP Number Request: Addresses over Audio

Daniel Hoffman danielhoffman699 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 23:06:20 UTC 2016

I have updated the GitHub a lot (changed tones to be less chirpy, fixed
some smalls) and made a couple of samples (see attachment for MP3 and FLAC
of both tone tables, first 16 then 4). Is this good enough to warrant an
official BIP number? I haven't built a decoder yet, but it seems like the
encoder is working properly (looked at Audacity, seems like it is working),
and some people on reddit want to "allow for decoding experiments"
<https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/4wsn7v/bip_proposal_addresses_over_audio_thoughts/d69m3st>

What suggestions do you all have for it?